NEW - Transderm-iQ Pain Relief Patches
Now available exclusively through DirectRx, NEW Transderm-iQ patches! Convenient for all-day, mess-free relief from aches and pains.
Transderm-iQ is a fast, effective, topical analgesic that assists in the long-lasting relief of pain. The active ingredients contribute to analgesic, anesthetic, and anti-inflammatory properties in order to help block pain symptoms.
Unlike other patches that have multiple adhesives and steps for application, Transderm-iQ Patches are a one-step process for fast, soothing relief to the affected area. Simply peel off the back of the medicated patch and apply.
How to Apply
Wash hands thoroughly before and after application and avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or genitals. Clean and dry the affected area, open the pouch and remove one patch. Peel off the protective film from the back of the adhesive and apply the patch to the affected area. Reseal the pouch containing the unused patches.
The patch can be left in place for 8 to 12 hours. If pain persists after using the first patch, a second patch may be applied for up to another 8 to 12 hours. Only use one patch at a time and do not exceed more than 2 patches per day unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional.
Make sure to read and follow all instructions & warnings on the packaging. Do not attempt to massage the area with the patch as it may affect the patch’s ability to stay adhered to the skin.
Adults 18+ years or children 12 years and older:
- Apply Transderm-iQ patches directly to the affected area
- Product should not be used more than 1-2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare professional
- Wash hands thoroughly before and immediately after application
- Store at 67-77°F (19-25°C) - Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Protect patches from excessive moisture
For external use only.
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and genitals
- Do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
- Do not use on open wounds, cuts, damaged or infected skin
- Do not use with bandages or heating pads
- Do not use in a hot tub, sauna or spa
- Do not use if the safety seal has been tampered with
Prior to use, ask a doctor:
- If you are currently or plan to become pregnant
- If you are currently breast-feeding
- If you have sensitive skin
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Transderm-iQ
- If you are currently taking any anti-coagulant medications
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain conditions worsen
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up, but then re-appear again within a few days
If swallowed or ingested:
Seek immediate medical assistance or contact a Poison Control Center right away